4 slices White bread
1 tbsp. Carrot (julienne cut)
1 tbsp. Cabbage (julienne cut)
1 tbsp. fresh Cream
1/2 tsp. Mustard Powder
2 tbsp. Green chutney
6 slices Tomato
6 slices Cucumber
1 Cheese Slice
150 gm. Pizza Cheese (grated)
1 tbsp. Tomato ketchup
Salt & Black Pepper to taste
Method To Make Sandwich
- Apply butter on 1 piece on bread.
- Mix carrot, cabbage, fresh cream, mustard powder, salt & black pepper in a bowl.
- Spread this vegetable mixture on the buttered bread.
- Place second piece of bread over it. Apply tomato ketchup over it. Place tomato & cucumber slice on it.
- Place third piece of bread over it. Apply green chutney over it and place cheese slice.
- Apply butter on fourth piece of bread and place over it. Press it lightly.
- Place it on a baking tray in a pre- heated oven and dual roast for 7 to 8 mins.
- Relish with chutney. Chicken pieces can also be used. Instead of dough, ready-made chapatti can be used. In that case, the timming will be 7 to 8 mins. In dual cooking mode.
Chef’s Tip:- Non-vegetarian pieces can be used instesd of vegetables. You can make 3 to 4 sandwiches in one round.
Cooking Time:- 7 to 8 mins.
Sandwich on Gas
1 tbsp butter
2 slices bread
30gm cheese, grated
- Heat a vessel over medium heat.
- Completely butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread in the vessel, buttered side down, sprinkle on the cheese and top with the remaining slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Turn the heat down a notch and cook until golden brown, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 2 to 4 minutes.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make grilled sandwich in microwave
- how to make sandwich in microwave
- grilled sandwich in microwave
- how to make grilled sandwich in microwave oven
- how to grill sandwich in microwave
- grill sandwich in microwave
- veg microwave grill sandwitch
- how to make veg sandwich in microwave
- sandwich in microwave oven
- sandwich in microwave