250 gms. Chicken (boiled & minced)
1 Cup flour
1/4 tsp. Ajinomoto
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Black pepper
2 tbsp. Oil
Method To Make Chicken Momos
- Add oil and salt to flour. Knead it to make dough. Roll it like small chapatis.
- Mix minced chicken, salt, black pepper, ajinomoto and fill it in tha small chapatis. Fold them like gujias.
- Grease the steam microwave safe plate and put these rolls on it. Microwave (covered) for 5 to 6 mins. At 100% power.
- Serve piping hot with red chilli sauce.
Chef’s tip:- For vegetarian momos, grate cauliflower, carrot and cabbage, add salt, black pepper and ajinomoto. (used as a filling instead of chicken)
Cooking Time:- 5 to 6 mins.
Incoming search terms:
- momos in microwave
- how to make momos in microwave
- how to make chicken momos in microwave
- momos recipe in microwave
- veg momos recipe in microwave
- recipe of momos in microwave
- chicken momo recipe in microwave
- chicken momos recipe in microwave
- How to make momo at micro oven
- cooking method of momo