Onion Cheese Pizza Ingredients
500gms. Tomatoes (boiled and pureed)
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. Tulsi Leaves (Crushed)
4 Pizza bases
2 Capsicums (Chopped)
2 Onions (chopped)
100 gms. Mushrooms (Chopped)
200 gms. Cheese (grated)
1 tsp. Sugar
1/2 tsp. Oregano
2 tbsp. Tomato sauce
Method To Make Onion Cheese Pizza
- Mix all chopped vegetables with tomato puree. Add seasoning, Tomato sauce, Oregano, sugar and tulsi leaves in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 mins. At 100% power.
- Spread the vegetable topping on each pizza base along with mushroom, onion, capsicum.
- Spread grated pizza cheese on the top of each pizza. Apply butter on the baking tray. Bake on baking tray on preheated oven at dual roast mode for 7 to 8 mins. Till the cheese melts.
- Cut into pieces and serve with mustard sauce and chili sauce.
Chef’s tip:- Instead of vegetables, you can add non- vegetables toppings like chicken pieces, ham etc.
Incoming search terms:
- mashroom pizza recipe in microwave
- mushroom pizza recipe in microwave